Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MUN 2 FINAL

This year in MUN i had a great time with the people that we share the class with last year the class was somewhat confusing since it was MUN and Debate at the same time but this year i really dedicated the time just for MUN since is my favorite elective. of the most important things that i learn this year in MUN was the world news and how the world is standing as of right now, but the most important thing that i learn this year is how to express my self towards people how to improve my speech last year i dint really understand much MUN but this year i really got the point of what really MUN is about and what to speak and when one of the things ive always been weak on is on writing the position paper but i think that by next year that can improve too.
one of the this that i cant learn from MUN to used in my everyday life is by expressing my self to people by using the moths we used in MUN and by watching more news MUN gets you interesting in watching more world news and i think that that can help me on my everyday life respecting more people not arguing just noting

No comments:

Post a Comment